North Highlands CA 95660
Qualified Business Planning Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in planning and managing various operations for supplier and manufacturers
- Profound knowledge of various businesses and its infrastructure
- Good understanding of business process modeling, change control and change management
- Proficient with Excel, MS Access, SQL and Cognos software
- Ability to use various software and leverage new analytical techniques
- Ability to train, instruct, and supervise personnel
- Ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Ability to review contracts for terms, pricing and approvals
- Ability to create pricing strategy and business modeling for projects
- Self-motivated, positive and collaborative attitude
- Excellent presentation skills, communication skills and management skills
Business Planning Manager
SAIC, Pasadena, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Analyzed complex data and recommended changes according to requirements.
- Developed various statistical models and analyzed efficient working of various businesses.
- Determined necessary metrics and measured business performance and formulated strategies.
- Managed priority projects and made all necessary decisions on same.
- Designed various comprehensive plans based on current trends.
- Maintained various analytical tools based on business plans and made required business decisions.
- Coordinated with various teams and developed new business models for large projects.
- Prepared multiple functions for various businesses that affect work directly.
Business Planning Analyst
Novartis, Pasadena, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared inventory plans for various customer portfolios.
- Monitored cash flow to top management and analyzed functioning.
- Forecasted polices for new businesses and assisted in forecasting performance of business.
- Analyzed forecasts and established present and future needs for performance.
- Interpreted and identified new trends and recommended improvements to process to include trends.
- Coordinated with various departments, gathered and analyzed necessary information on all business plans.
Sr. Business Planning Consultant
PG&E Corp, Pasadena, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Determined problems in system and resolved it according to business requirements.
- Coordinated with various departments, planned various regional sessions and facilitated meetings as required.
- Participated in various regional workshops for completion of business objectives.
- Implemented strategies for regions and conducted monthly reviews to measure effectiveness.
- Provided support to all market and economic researches conducted for new markets.
- Assisted finance team in preparing performance reports and planned further.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Management
American Jewish University, Bel Air, CA