North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a chance to work with a growing company through filling the Business Services Manager position and putting my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in administering work in bank and conducting presentation
- Profound knowledge of bank payments and related productions
- Operational knowledge of cost accounting principles
- Outstanding ability to manage a staff of more than five people
- Exceptional ability to operate loan systems and related reports
- Proficient in interpreting bank regulations, legal and documentation requirements
Business Services Manager
Grant Thornton, Fort Smith, AR
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with various customers on all issues related to various business service units.
- Managed customer businesses and ensured good customer relationships at all times.
- Administered customer requests and coordinated with staff members on same.
- Maintained effective communication with customer and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Analyzed processes, recommended solutions to eliminate defect and ensured continuous improvement in process.
- Monitored vendors and managed all contracts with vendors.
- Performed regular audits on functions and mailroom functions.
- Evaluated performance of staff and educated employees in drafting quality plans for businesses.
Business Services Team Leader
Express Energy Services, Fort Smith, AR
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with Relationship managers and performed risk assessment analysis on various credit requests.
- Provided support to senior credit officer in managing various business portfolio in assigned region and maintained quality.
- Developed ways to manage continuous improvements in working of staff and provided necessary support for same.
- Evaluated work of personnel and recommended necessary training and additional hires if required.
- Prepared schedule for complex projects and ensured work in compliance to same.
- Reviewed and maintained credit and loan files and ensured accuracy in data.
Business Services Officer
IKON, Fort Smith, AR
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided support to all credit requests and approved services with Relationship Managers and ensured accuracy of submitted information.
- Assisted senior credit officer in administering client portfolio of assigned area.
- Monitored working of loan department and determined commercial lending process.
- Coordinated with business services assistant in all client related issues.
- Documented activities and resolved any issues.
- Managed loan portfolios and assisted in economic development.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Management
Marshall University, Huntington, WV