North Highlands CA 95660
To acquire a position as a Business Support Specialist that allows me to use my abilities to enhance and grow with the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in meeting goals of Business sales and service
- Sound experience in providing the highest level of customer service
- Through knowledge of the basic financial statement analysis
- Familiarity with spreadsheets and Access database
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good negotiation and conflict management skills
- Excellent critical thinking; analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
Business Support Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Iron Mountain, Grand Rapids, MI
- Performed office administration functions.
- Processed local billing transactions.
- Coordinated programs and ensured consistent application.
- Contributed to income and expense management.
- Assisted in month end reporting requirements.
- Ensured compliance with Federal, State and local laws.
Business Support Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Federal Reserve Bank, Grand Rapids, MI
- Served as the coordinator of strategy development and goal management.
- Analyzed processes and controls within Application Development.
- Tracked and reported on progress of projects/initiatives.
- Developed PPT presentations for Ad executives.
- Ensured that communications from the Application Development Leadership team are well-coordinated, timely, and effective.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Swarthmore College, Swarthmore, PA