North Highlands CA 95660
Experienced Business Teacher looking for a rewarding position within my area of knowledge.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient with the principles and methods for curriculum and training design
- Sound knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices
- Exceptional knowledge of business and management principles
- Outstanding ability to communicate information and ideas
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior organizational and management skills
Business Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Alexandria City Public School, Fort Smith, AR
- Demonstrated psychological environment of learning utilizing questioning techniques.
- Organized learning activities to achieve specific objectives.
- Provided instructions based on the academic strengths/weaknesses of each student.
- Utilized appropriately all the available instructional materials and other resources.
- Managed to establish varied standards for individuals with different abilities.
- Ensured to evaluate the progress of the students and provided supervision.
- Taught students about the Business ethics.
Business Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Hunter College High School, Fort Smith, AR
- Prepared course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Advised students on academic and vocational curricula, and career issues.
- Maintained student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Participated in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities.
- Evaluated and graded students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Ensured to keep abreast of developments in the field.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Silver Lake College, Manitowoc, WI