North Highlands CA 95660
Dedicated Butcher Apprentice looking for an opportunity to work for a reputable company where my skills and the talents I have will be of value. While I do not bring practical experience, I do have the knowledge to learn quickly
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good experience of meat cutting
- Strong knowledge of USDA HCAAP plan
- Ability to operate the equipment (baler, power jack and power equipment)
- Ability to cut different types of meat
- Ability to document, remove outdated and spoiled product
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
Woolworths Limited, Stockton, CA
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Trimmed and prepared meat for sale in retail establishments.
- Assisted in wrapping and labeling meat pieces for sale.
- Prepared and placed the meat cuts and products in display counter.
- Performed special meat cuts for customers.
- Coordinated in processing beef and fish to prepare meat in cooking form.
- Helped in menu planning and estimating cost of food production.
Fiesta Mart, Inc., Stockton, CA
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Coordinated in meat processing.
- Assisted in slaughtering tasks, cutting standard and premium cuts of meat for marketing, making sausage, and wrapping meats.
- Advised the customers on cuts of meat.
- Operated machinery to grind, mix, mince and tenderized meat.
- Prepared meat for sale by removing bones, trimming fat and cutting meat to shape and size.
- Prepared crumbed cuts of meat and marinated them.
High School Diploma
North Posey Senior High School, Poseyville, IN