North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the position of a C Developer.
C Developer, July 2006 – Present
Wipro, Inc., Lansing, MI
- Developed and prepared applications and tools with C.
- Participated in solution projects, analyzed requirements and participated with the implementation process.
- Developed code in Objective-C 2.0 to implement quality code that meets and exceeds the overall developmental requirements.
- Assessed development solutions for scalability, security and usability.
- Delivered progress reports on current and future projects.
- Collaborated with security and cryptography engineers to create, develop, troubleshoot and implement software in a variety of security-related products and platforms.
C Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Flame Corporation, Lansing, MI
- Developed, tested and debugged software applications.
- Analyzed, designed, developed, tested, and debugged multi-tier database-driven Java/Web applications and components.
- Assisted customers and partners with resolving company-developed software.
- Collaborated with the business and sales groups to design and develop innovative solutions to satisfy ever-growing customer demands.
- Built tools and scripts to automate the installation and trouble shooting of the system.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive C# Development Experience
- Proficient in ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server
- Familiarity with Linux, Perl script, Bourne Shell, CVS (version control) and AS2
- Ability to work on complex tasks with minimal technical guidance
- Profound knowledge of communications protocols including FTP, SFTP, XYZ-Modem
- Ability to learn and adapt to a fast-paced changing, and challenging environment
- Good project and time management skills
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Haverford College in Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, PA