North Highlands CA 95660
To join your esteemed organization as a C++ Game Programmer and help in organizational growth utilizing my skills in Java, C++, C#, HTML5, Visual C++, OpenGL and Linux.
Sound knowledge of programming languages:
- Java, C++
Immense potential to utilize game development SDK and APIs like:
Thorough in implementing multiple platforms:
- Symbian. Brew
- Windows Phone8
Skilled in utilizing tools like:
- Visual C++
Adept with operating systems:
- Windows XP/ 7
Adroit in using 3D Engines including:
Crystal clear with technical concepts of:
- 3D Geometry
Strong abilities to:
- Implement algorithm designs and optimization
- Apply robust software engineering methodologies
C++ Game Programmer
Links Technology Inc
January 2012 – Present
Cedar Rapids, IA
- Designed and implemented games on mobile devices and tablets.
- Developed instructional tools and individual adaptation techniques.
- Suggested suitable modifications and enhancements for games.
- Supported data collection techniques and gameplay implementation tasks.
- Conducted field experimentation and software bug fixing activities.
- Installed and configured games utilizing C++ game engines.
- Reviewed project specifications and provided guidance during brainstorming sessions.
- Programmed and modified 3D video games with C++ languages.
C++ Game Programmer
VT MAK Technologies Inc.
November 2010 – January 2012
- Supported and optimized new and current game application features.
- Programmed application code and implemented game testing plans.
- Suggested improvements for existing games for functionality.
- Conducted detailed investigation of emerging technologies for awareness.
- Resolved performance based issues and maintained SDK game applications.
- Updated and optimized code for integration of all games.
- Formulated and executed programming rules and game designing documentation.
- Participated in integration of product elements with user interfaces and graphics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
J. F. Drake State Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010
C++ Certified Associate Programmer (CPA)