North Highlands CA 95660
C#.Net software Engineer with strong skills in C#.Net, C++, java, Python, SQL server, LINQ and Perl seeking employment in your organization.
Strong cognitive skills in software development languages:
- C, C#, .Net
- Pascal, Visual Basic .Net
- Active Perl, Dynamic C
Proficient with Project management and Development tools:
- Turbo Project, GCC Compiler
- MS Visual Studio C#.Net 2003/ 2006/ 2008
- Borland C++ Builder 6.0
Highly competent in using various operating systems:
- Unix/ Linux
- MS DOS, Windows
Adroit in utilizing technologies namely:
- ASP.Net MVC 3.0
- C# Moss 2007
- ASP.Net 1.1/ 2.0/ 3.5/ 4.0
Highly skillful in using development tools:
- Visual Studio 2005/ 2008/ 2010
- 3D Plus/ Direct-X
Superb with networking protocols including:
- TCP/ IP, SAS
- UDP, GSA-G2S
Thorough in creating web programs using:
- WinForms, ASP.Net Web forms
- MVC web applications
Immense capabilities to:
- Troubleshoot PC applications and embedded device configurations
- Conduct unit testing
- Utilize active reports and crystal reporting tools
C#.Net Software Engineer
January 2012 – Present
- Implemented .NET testing procedures through code designing and capabilities.
- Suggested preparation and modifications for automated tests cases through interactive tools.
- Assisted in implementation of dynamic systems, test sessions and reporting of results.
- Supported system configuration management and version control procedures as per policies.
- Maintained software code and designs as per technical specifications and standards.
- Provided technical and designing expertise with management and software developers.
- Developed designing and assembly related to usable and reusable software components.
- Performed forecasting and estimating of business deals on monthly and quarterly basis.
C#.Net Software Engineer
November 2010 – January 2012
- Developed applications and design patterns through problem solving techniques.
- Supported designing and development of software with C#.NET applications.
- Implemented mobile and embedded platforms such as Android for user interface systems.
- Provided feedback related to code architecture and coding techniques to junior staff.
- Coordinated with internal and external customers for completion of software development projects.
- Maintained scalability and performance levels of .NET applications and related software.
- Provided technical guidance relevant to programming techniques for technical teams.
- Collected data and feedback information from international customers and clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
DeKalb Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)