North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking an opportunity to work with your esteemed organization as a C++ Python Tester and contribute to Organizational growth using my skills in Perl, Python, C, C++ and Unix Shell scripting.
Strong technical knowledge of programming languages like:
- C, C++, Expect
- Perl, Python
- Shell scripting
High proficiency with application development tools:
- Ingres OpenRoad
- Embedded SQL
Thorough with different kinds of testing procedures including:
- White Box testing
- Integration testing
Operating system expertise:
C++ Python Tester
Infobahn Softworld Inc.
January 2012 – Present
- Resolved defects arising in rephrase stages by participating in defect analysis and related process.
- Coordinated with QA team staff for identification, debugging and fixing of issues.
- Developed moderate and complex C++ codes and scripts for testing systems.
- Assisted in quality improvement and product development stages at all levels.
- Provided verification of realistic and concrete software solutions in collaboration with C++ python testers.
- Performed translation services of internal architecture systems into test cases.
- Suggested measures for development and implementation of testing harnesses and infrastructure.
- Facilitated participation of C++ clients to library resources of qualitative analytics.
C++ Python Tester
November 2010 – January 2012
- Formulated readable and rectifiable codes for all customers across the nations.
- Created unit and functional test cases through use of testing tools such as Python and Bash.
- Performed automated testing services in collaboration with testing engineers team.
- Participated in all phases of product management and relevant features as per job requirements.
- Coordinated with software development teams and Scrum staff for suggesting balanced software solutions.
- Provided software product delivery services as per existing designing specifications.
- Assisted in determining, testing and resolution of live site issues and problems.
- Suggested measures for encouragement and interaction of employees in project work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Crowley’s Ridge College
August 2006 – May 2010