North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the position of C++ Software Engineer in a prestigious organization where I can confidently share my expertise in C++, C#, Perl, Python, Java, J2EE and Hibernate.
Programming language expertise:
- C, C++, Java
- C#, .Net, Perl
- Python, Boost, Matlab
Technically sound with multiple platforms:
- Linux/ GNU tools
- Windows/ Visual Studio
- Android, Windows CE
Thorough with front end tools:
- WPF, SilverLight
- XAML, wxWidgets
Strong knowledge of development methodologies and processes like:
- Agile/ Scrum
- TDD and Unit testing
High proficiency with Middleware technologies:
- ZeroMQ, ACE
Superb with programming practices including:
- Object Oriented Programming
- STL, Multi-threading
- Object Oriented Development
Solid understanding of development environments:
- Visual Studio 2005- 2010
Immense capabilities to:
- Apply trigonometry, calculus and algebra concepts to problems
- Conduct performance testing
C++ Software Engineer
DG Business Solutions Inc.
January 2012 – Present
- Supported development and integration of C++ applications as per specifications.
- Developed application codes, design instructions and modules from technical requirements.
- Conducted planning sessions and meetings with team staff for project planning and analysis.
- Coordinated with project team staff for project scope and completion of assignments within timelines.
- Communicated project status and related updates to all engineering team staff.
- Performed unit testing and additional testing services for new and existing functional requirements.
- Arranged for review and evaluation of work performance of own and other employees.
- Maintained code base and libraries for existing applications as per software engineering guidelines.
C++ Software Engineer
November 2010 – January 2012
- Provided modifications and integration of existing software applications as per specifications.
- Performed unit testing and integration testing services for software applications as per requirements.
- Provided technical support services and designing standards for software components and applications.
- Maintained system files for technical documentation for each assigned software application.
- Supported project planning process with design options, work estimates and requirement analysis.
- Suggested improvements and problem resolution techniques for workflow.
- Participated in software development lifecycle with class software solutions at enterprise level.
- Developed estimates and work breakdown schedules for each software development process and phase.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Fox Valley Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010
C++ Certified Senior Programmer (CPS)