North Highlands CA 95660
A talented and resourceful professional looking for the right opportunity to build a long term career as a C# WCF Developer and contribute my skills in designing, coding, and maintaining enterprise database applications including tier-two ERP systems, corporate websites and intranet sites
Strong knowledge of programming languages:
Effectively worked with multiple database systems:
- MS SQL Server
Proficient with version control tools:
Expertise in Web/Desktop technologies:
- ASP .NET
Strong capabilities to write:
- Technical specifications
- Functional Specifications
- User documentations
Amazing ability to work with:
Skilled in project development methodologies:
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
Adept in various platforms:
- Windows Vista
C# WCF Developer
Horizon Technology Partners, Inc
January 2012 – Present
- Created and upgraded .NET applications and SSRS reports.
- Provided support to application support services for software releases.
- Executed Ajax programs in all assigned software applications.
- Implemented fine tuning of SQL stored procedures and supported performance enhancements.
- Participated in code reviews, profiling and testing tasks.
- Conducted data migrations with SQL queries and .NET applications.
- Designed and developed advanced technologies such as SOA and ASP.NET.
- Prepared static and dynamic web pages and validated server and client scripts.
C# WCF Developer
KPIT Infosystems, Inc.
November 2010 – January 2012
- Utilized XML, TPL and Infragistics controls for development of solutions.
- Designed and developed business logic layer for connecting clients.
- Provided support during technical team meetings for designing suggestions and technologies.
- Analyzed, escalated and resolved technical problems to senior members.
- Formulated technical specifications to support development and testing of C# components.
- Developed web services layer and implemented business logic and use cases.
- Participated in code reviews, architectural reviews and technical discussions.
- Prepared, updated and maintained code standards and application architecture.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
North Georgia Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010
Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) for Microsoft .NET