North Highlands CA 95660
Date of Birth: January 12th, 1994
I have worked as a cabin crew for two years in two different air companies. During these years, I have sufficiently acquired the needed competencies required of a Cabin Crew. I have a wide knowledge in safety procedures and precautions, a solid grasp of the concepts involved in air cabin protocols, and I was trained to deliver world-class customer service at all times. My objective in joining this company is to be part of its continuing success by regularly contributing amazing customer related services that will make the company recognized as one with the most hospitable cabin crews.
A Levels in French, German and Spanish
City and Islington College – Holloway
September 2010 to July 2012
8 GCSEs including English, Maths, Geography, Spanish, French and German
Sedgehill School – Catford
September 2005 to July 2010
Highly experienced in providing aircraft cabin services
Extensive knowledge of aircraft safety procedures
Sound knowledge of customer service standards
Familiarity with aircraft routes and timings
Ability to maintain high level of conduct and professionalism when dealing with passengers
Ability to prepare flight reports and other paperwork
Qatar Airways – Orkney
April 2013 to Present
- Welcomed and assisted passengers in seating.
- Offered food and beverages to passengers as per their requests.
- Coordinated with catering and security units to address passenger needs.
- Assisted in registration and cloakroom duties when needed.
- Monitored stock level of refreshments and ordered when necessary.
- Maintained the aircraft safe and clean at all times.
EasyJet – Cornwall
October 2012 to April 2013
- Informed passengers about flight schedules and details.
- Checked whether seat belts and overhead lockers are secured before taking-off.
- Informed passengers about aircraft safety procedures.
- Provided first-aid services to passengers when needed.
- Addressed passenger questions and sold duty free goods.
- Ensured that food and beverages were served on-time.
Reed Robles, Executive Secretary
4255 Convallis Rd., Lerwick
Staffordshire, E30 6XW
Mobile: 07120 561685