North Highlands CA 95660
To join your company as Cabin Steward.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in perfuming all housekeeping duties for luxury cruise ships
- Sound knowledge to maintain comfort of guests
- Profound knowledge to perform various steward activities
- Exceptional knowledge of adverse weather conditions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer information
- Ability to assist with basic food preparation as requested
- Ability to maintain the cleanliness of all kitchen areas
- Ability to coordinate with all customers to resolve issues
- Ability to maintain cleanliness of cabins in cruise liners
- Ability to perform heavy physical work for long hours
NCL Corporation, Beaumont, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Provided optimal level of customer services for all guests in cabin.
- Ensured neat and clean cabins at all times.
- Arranged room bedding twice a day in cruise liners.
- Performed various steward activities on everyday basis for each cabin.
- Coordinated with customers and analyzed all customer requirements.
- Provided assistance to customers in usage of various appliances.
- Assisted customers in all cruise activities.
- Managed luggage for all guests and ensured safe delivery to rooms
Aspen Skiing Company, Beaumont, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered everyday cleaning of all passenger cabins.
- Maintained public premises and ensured cleanliness at all times.
- Managed all guest laundry and maintained crew uniforms for staff.
- Ensured efficient storage of all kitchen utensils.
- Evaluated cleanliness of washroom at regular intervals.
- Analyzed any mechanical issues of washing area and informed seniors.
- Provided technical support to all members of culinary team.
- Provided update to production list on everyday basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
San Diego City College, San Diego, CA