North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Cabinet Builder.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in cabinet making, finishing, polishingand installation
- Sound knowledge of cabinet-related carpentry, lamination work, and sanding task
- Operational knowledge of hand and power tools, CNC equipments and forklifts
- Familiarity with first aid methods, metal framing and material management
- Ability to cut and join various materials to construct cabinets
- Ability to read and follow blueprints to execute work, correctly
Huntwood Custom Cabinets, East Point, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted and worked from blueprints and technical schematics, for makingcabinets.
- Built frames, attached panels and assembled parts to develop completed cabinets.
- Leveled, polished and laminated all surfaces of cabinet-parts, as required.
- Utilized a variety of materials to fabricate, attach and polish cabinet components.
- Operated and serviced all hand and power tools, forklifts and other work related equipments.
- Cleaned and organized workplace and maintained safety at job site, efficiently.
Next Day Cabinet LLC, East Point, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Read, interpreted and followed blueprints and CAD drawings to build cabinets.
- Prepared, assembled and joined components and assemblies to fabricate completed units.
- Performed quality inspection and finishing of sub-assemblies, before attaching them.
- Used, calibrated and maintained a variety of hand and power tools.
- Adhered to established company policy and procedures related to sanitation and workplace safety.
- Ordered, stocked, monitored and maintained inventory of all required equipments, parts and supplies.
High School Diploma
Thomas Jefferson Senior High School, Los Angeles, CA