North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a position in which challenges lead way for career development in the CAD Design Engineer field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience on printed wiring board design
- Profound knowledge in design of seating related products
- Huge knowledge in designing parts for a variety of manufacturing procedures
- Superior CAD Design skills and excellent drafting design skills
- Familiarity with Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) processing, Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI)
- Wide knowledge of electrical power transmission fundamentals
- Proficient with Cadence PCB, APD, SIP design tools, CAE tools, PCB and IC package
- Outstanding ability to manage with minimal supervision and resolve practical problems
- Amazing capability to design for mechanical integrity
- Ability to translate design inputs into functional layouts
- Superior communication skills and
CAD Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
OSI Engineering, Inc., Greenville, SC
- Advanced solid models and engineering drawings.
- Managed 3-D CAD Models and Assemblies and coordinated with overseas Engineering staff.
- Outlined parts in a varied materials and procedures.
- Formulated prototype parts of CAD models.
- Designed complex mechanical fabrications.
CAD Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Radio Flyer Inc., Greenville, SC
- Outlined mechanical components.
- Modeled designs using CAD software.
- Formulated engineering drawings.
- Designed prototypes and reviewed structural acceptability of designs.
- Analyzed materials and parts for use in fresh designs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Williamsburg Technical College, Kingstree, SC