North Highlands CA 95660
CAD Engineer in search of highly established firm that will allow me to further boost my career in this field.
- Hands on experience in producing technical CAD drawings and models
- Profound knowledge of CAD modeled structures and assemblies
- In-depth knowledge of multiple CAD flows: backend, frontend, custom, digital, collateral (PDK, FDK)
- Excellent programming and CAD designing skills
- Skilled at using AutoCAD software, and Microsoft office Suite
- Familiarity with GD&T regulations and standards
- Proficiency in C, C++, awk, Tcl/Tk, HTML, UNIX and Perl scripting
- Immense ability to perform stress analysis test on materials
CAD Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Virage Logic Corporation, Houston, TX
- Developed and routed flows for high speed processor designs and their formal timing.
- Coordinated with logic engineers and designed tradeoffs.
- Determined various power saving methods and prepared flows for high speed designs.
- Provided technical support to all CAD tools and their related activities.
- Monitored technology library of facility for development of internal issues.
- Worked with designs teams and developed high performance and speed circuits.
- Designed tools for flows and developed new software for helping design teams.
CAD Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Network Technologies Inc, Houston, TX
- Developed various 3D CAD models with help of SolidWorks and prepared a prototype for them.
- Assisted in developing 2D drawings to 3D drawings.
- Coordinated with manufacturing teams and determined assemble component breakdowns.
- Monitored all Cad service requests such as preparing models and designs, and modified drawings provided by client and at times prepared 3D for them.
- Assisted engineering services department and designed support fixtures.
- Maintained a backup data management support system for various customers and suppliers.
- Ensured that tools and procedures were in accordance to manufacturing and engineering processes.
- Prepared cost saving projects and ensured that all safety regulations were followed.
B.S in Electrical engineering, Greenville Technical College, Greenville, SC