North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a CAD Technician position where I can contribute the best of my skills and efforts for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Extensive Knowledge of AutoCAD 2002 and construction
- In-depth knowledge of current BCA and Standards
- Outstanding knowledge of land development, subdivisions, grading, sewage, drainage and topographic maps
- Skilled in using CAD software and applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Remarkable ability to work single-handedly and as part of a team when required
CAD Technician, August 2005 to till date
Clearwire, Hanover, MD
Provided CAD drawings of complex integrated security systems at sensitive government facilities.
Converted hand sketches of electrical systems, security systems and infrastructure into electronic format utilizing CAD software.
Worked with design engineer to put together quality designs while adhering to internal CAD standards on projected schedules.
Managed electronic drawing libraries for repetitive tasks.
Provided status and updates on CAD tasks to the CAD and Engineering Manager.
Bachelor of Drafting Technology, Kaplan University, Davenport, IA