North Highlands CA 95660
To secure Cafeteria Supervisor job where my abilities and experiences will help me advance in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working as a supervisor in hotel and catering environment
- Extensive knowledge of catering banquets
- In-depth knowledge of catering trends related to quality, production, sanitation, marketing and presentation
- Ability to monitor cash handling activities and sales
- Amazing ability to maintain storage of food and supplies
- Profound knowledge of hotel management principles and practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows, MS-Word and MS Excel
Cafeteria Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Omni Hotels, Three Rivers, CA
- Produced and maintained work schedules and production records.
- Directed daily activities in kitchen and cafeteria.
- Ensured that food is produced safely and is of high quality according to policies, procedures and company requirements.
- Maintained accurate reports of daily and monthly financial, production and activity records.
- Maintained and submitted accurate information for payroll reporting.
- Ensured safe storage for food items.
Cafeteria Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Starwood Hotels, Three Rivers, CA
- Supervised all cafeteria activities.
- Inspected cafeteria to insure proper health and sanitation standards were maintained.
- Supervised maintenance of facilities and equipment.
- Supervised the set up and serving of special functions.
- Ensured supplies and food items are replenished and inventoried for daily operations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Restaurant Management, Hampton University, Hampton, VA