North Highlands CA 95660
To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of Calibration Manager in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in maintaining machinery and related equipments for calibration, perform regular audits on ISO documents
- Exceptional knowledge of ISO 17025 Calibration
- Deep knowledge of calibration and related hardware
- Immense ability to maintain relationships with vendors and assisted in giving training
- Huge ability to motivate various calibration technicians
- Familiarity with calibration and repair of precision test equipment
TIC-MS, Inc., Atlanta, GA
October 2008 – Present
- Performed work according to ISO/IEC 17025: 2005 regulations.
- Administered quality checks on calibrations carried by other technicians and ensured quality.
- Assisted in performing monthly and annual audits on various internal procedures.
- Maintained quality documents and performed verifications on same.
- Prepared technical presentations and provided marketing initiatives for various customers.
- Monitored customer complaints, analyzed data and ensured resolution of same.
- Evaluated all calibration records and ensured accuracy of all records.
- Ensured all work in according to environmental conditions.
Suburban Group, Atlanta, GA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed various methods to improve policies and procedures for calibration department.
- Assisted in training various technicians to work effectively in calibration equipments.
- Maintained calibration data in both hard and soft copies and evaluated it for accuracy.
- Monitored all calibration activities performed by outside vendors.
- Planned routine inspection and calibration of all test equipments.
- Prepared status reports for all calibration of equipments and informed employees accordingly.
ATR International, Inc., Atlanta, GA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Planned tests and calibration of various instruments and equipments and scheduled same.
- Installed laboratory equipments and performed tests and calibrated test equipments.
- Inspected components on regular basis to identify any defects.
- Managed reassembly of all calibrated equipments and instruments.
- Ensured adherence to all safety rules and maintenance instructions.
- Performed various mathematical functions and calculated profitability.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Curry College, Milton, MA