North Highlands CA 95660
Obtain a Call Center Quality Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable Ability to Analyze and track historical call volume, seasonal variations and trend
- Ability to Create and maintain organizational and individual scorecard system
- Ability to Track and analyze compliance to call center service standards
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Proficient with Excel, Access, Windows – DOS, word processing and screen navigation
- Strong communication and problem solving skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Call Center Quality Analyst, August 2005 – Present
CDI Corporation, Seattle, WA
- Consistently sent immediate email to supervisors and provided instant feedback on performance concerns, disconnected calls and auto fail calls.
- Participated in internal calibrations with Quality and Operations and ensured consistent scoring.
- Responsible for being objective liaison on behalf of the client to the vendors.
- Participated in assisting with Quality lessons and improved quality performance.
- Tracked call results and conducted trend analysis based on results of monitors and improved quality and training needs.
Call Center Quality Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
MedAssurant Inc, Seattle, WA
- Performed contact call center monitoring, evaluated and reported all agents within regional territory.
- Actively used quality management system to compile, track and trend agent performance.
- Communicated with center leadership and Corporate Customer Service Team and socialized call center performance and observed performance gaps.
- Analyzed call trends and identified agent and call center training opportunities and provided recommendations to management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA