North Highlands CA 95660
Looking to help your company with my experience as Call Center Supervisor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working as a supervisor within a call center environment
- Thorough knowledge of and proficiency in quality improvement tools and processes
- Familiarity with call center management tools, call center monitoring and reporting software
- Proficient with database, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Amazing ability to analyze and identify customer needs
- Immense ability to accurately type 35+ words per minute
- Exceptional ability to work independently and with a team
Call Center Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
LogistiCare Solutions, LLC., Amarillo, TX
- Monitored and trained team members on a daily basis to maintain a high level of competence.
- Managed workflow on the Call Center floor between incoming calls, supported functions and special projects.
- Provided technical guidance, training and staff development for the Customer Service Representatives.
- Provided feedback and coached to ensure call service and call quality goals are met on a daily basis.
- Promoted a superior, customer focused environment by managing the efficient delivery of quality service to customers.
Call Center Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Verizon Communications, Amarillo, TX
- Provided call center performance reports and implemented procedures to enhance the reservation process.
- Monitored the standards of performance of the Call Center.
- Recommended to develop call center process and procedure.
- Identified and resolved customer issues and participated in routine communications with clients to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Ensured documentation and analysis of reports to enhance the operations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, East Central University, Ada, OK