North Highlands CA 95660
To use my skills as a Call Center Team Leader to obtain a position with growing firm that can benefit from my expertise.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable supervisory experiencein call center
- Expertise in providing and receiving coaching and feedback
- Good understanding of call center operations
- Proficient with MS Office suite and center technology
- Ability to review departmental processes and work flows with view of improving efficiency
- Ability to oversee, establish and document departmental procedures
- Ability to update database with accurate information in a timely manner
- Ability to assist in role playing with teammates to gain confidence and experience
- Exceptional leadership, management and motivational skill
Call Center Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
Minacs, Parkersburg, WV
- Hiredstaff, identified behaviors and coached employees to be outstanding performers.
- Identified and reinforced positive behaviors through formal and informal reward and recognition.
- Encouraged and developed teamwork among others and themselves.
- Managed delivery of customer and employee satisfaction and achieved scorecard and client goals.
- Adhered to corporate and client policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Interpreted and communicated corporate and business expectations to all team members.
Call Center Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Telvista Inc., Parkersburg, WV
- Supervised Call Center’s administrative processes and procedures.
- Monitored calls and metrics, provided feedback, coaching, and reporting on data.
- Audited, coached, and trained Customer Service Representatives.
- Provided feedback and documented accordingly including annual performance reviews.
- Participated in the recruiting and interviewing process.
- Lead a team of employees and managed assets under their control.
- Monitored and provided feedback and coaching of team members per the quality standards.
Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science, Rose State College, Midwest City, OK