North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a position as a Calypso Developer.
Calypso Developer, July 2006 – Present
Ginghams, Inc., Youngstown, FL
- Advised on Calypso’s existing functional capability to meet these requirements.
- Assisted with the design and development of Calypso customizations, required to meet the specific needs of the client.
- Integrated Calypso into a complex technical environment, built interfaces to external counterparties, internal Static Data sources, upstream Front Office systems and data warehouses.
- Ensured deliverables are of high quality through the definition and provision of automated test cases.
Calypso Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Peaks Corporation, Youngstown, FL
- Transferred data from Legacy systems into the Calypso program.
- Provided advice and assistance to the broader project team and drew Calypso.
- Documented minor requirements specifications.
- Provided and shared technical expertise when required within the team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in Calypso API modules (Trade and Report API)
- Profound knowledge of Calypso Architecture and Front office and back office functionality
- In-depth knowledge as a Developer, Integration specialist and Technical Architect with the Calypso technology
- Skilled in developing interfaces for integrating trading application with Calypso
- Outstanding ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and inter personal communication skill
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, United States Marine Corps University, Virginia, VA