North Highlands CA 95660
Qualified Campus Recruiting Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience to prepare financial budgets for all campus hiring programs
- Exceptional knowledge of Peoplesoft ATS
- Deep knowledge of maintaining all confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple projects for various programs
- Ability to work on Taleo Applicant Tracking system
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize same
- Solid understanding of all recruitment and employment regulations
- Proficient in MS office applications
Campus Recruiting Manager
Deloitte, Lancaster, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and maintained professional relationship with all college and university recruitment staff.
- Assisted to maintain optimal relationships with university staff and student organizations.
- Performed regular evaluation of all recruitment plans.
- Analyzed effectiveness and maintained all school data and required demographics.
- Planned and designed an efficient hiring calendar.
- Prepare Campus Hiring financial budget and maintained it.
- Ensured usage of all best practices for Campus Hiring activities.
SOS International Ltd, Lancaster, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained all recruitment information confidential for all personnel files and candidate applications.
- Participated in various career fairs and community outreach programs.
- Managed all talent for various sourcing techniques.
- Performed regular screening of all candidates and assisted in selection.
- Prepared required materials and monitored travel for candidates.
- Maintained electronic human resource management system and update all information on system.
- Ensured compliance to all applicable laws for company policies.
Active Network, Inc., Lancaster, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed all requisitions for Taleo Applicant Tracking System.
- Coordinated with recruiters and applicants and confirmed all interviews.
- Maintained correspondence with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Conducted orientation for all new hires and ensured accuracy.
- Assisted in all special provisions for employees for various business units and provided offer letters as per requirement.
- Organized and conducted various employee morale building events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Medgar Evers College, Brooklyn, NY