North Highlands CA 95660
To use my extensive training to acquire a position as Campus Representative with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound capability to work with confidential information and efficient in handling time lines
- Ability to establish social and professional network within the campus community
- Ability to provide information and generate interest on campus programs
- Ability to post flyers and generate leads and on campus
- Ability to coordinate and participate in local marketing events
Columbia University, Grand Rapids MI
November 2006 – Present
- Imparted information and gathered interest on the programs as well as generated leads for the local Kalpan Center.
- Coordinated in local promotional events and reviewed competitive activity in the market.
- Handled introductions of Kaplan staff to club and team leaders.
- Formulated space and materials for on campus events.
Loyola Marymount University, Grand Rapids MI
February 2001 – October 2006
- Coordinated with Marketing Manager for promotions.
- Aided in the evolution of promotional material and updated the website.
- Handled proactive media relations as well as conducted special promotional events.
- Coordinated photo shoots and managed photo files with the participating students and faculty.
- Distributed promotional material on campus.
Bachelor’s Degree In Education
Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA