North Highlands CA 95660
Respected Capital Campaign Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in various sales and fundraising activities and generated new sales process
- Deep knowledge of internet programs such as Gmail and Google Groups
- Sound knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Ability to manage multiple projects in changing environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to identify and resolve all issues within required timeframe
- Proficient in using all tools and resources efficiently
- Solid understanding of work schedule
Capital Campaign Manager
Key Resource Group, Omaha, NE
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with various teams to manage capital campaign and implement all processes.
- Participated in campaign committees and prepare progress reports for same.
- Administered campaign plan and implemented associated activities.
- Managed and executed calendar for all meetings in collaboration with various groups.
- Designed efficient system to track campaign success and prepared all progress reports.
- Collaborated with development team to maintain all key donor data for various activities.
- Maintained multiyear payment schedule and prepared follow up process for all processes.
- Facilitated and participated in all corporate events in campus.
Janus Developmental Services, Inc., Omaha, NE
August 2003 – September 2008
- Participated in company fundraising program and multi task various projects at one given time.
- Facilitated ways to maximize all fund development activities and participated in associated networking events.
- Managed efficient communication plan to achieve all company objectives.
- Developed and maintained effective relationship with all sponsors and families.
- Provided information on organization fundraising events and responded to queries.
- Developed all fundraising strategies and prepared budgets.
Jones Networking, Omaha, NE
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained all donation data and ensured accuracy in coordination with DC Accountant.
- Administered all income and grant records and organized as per requirement.
- Supervised sending of all greeting cards to donors of fundraising campaigns.
- Designed all resources for group programs in partnership with various departments.
- Prepared and maintained calendar for all grant related issues and dates.
- Provided training for various fundraising activities and participated in associated events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Gordon College, Barnesville, GA