North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Capital Project Manager’s position in a well established firm to use my education and experience in a way that benefits the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in Six Sigma
- Outstanding experience in administering hospitality projects
- Sound knowledge of labor force regulations and construction accounting
- Profound knowledge of allocation of resources for Type 1 and 5 construction
- Ability to comprehend capital project specification
- Ability to identify and resolve all issues efficiently
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with clients and subcontractors
- Ability to maintain optimal level of energy within team
- Proficient in completing project within timeframe
Capital Project Manager
FEP Search Group, Lehigh, IA
October 2008 – Present
- Initiated required repairs and improvements to all processes.
- Analyzed and identified all resources required to implement projects efficiently.
- Supervised working of all Hotel Managers and associated staff.
- Administered projects and ensured compliance to project budget and timeframe.
- Developed and maintained professional relationship with all municipal agencies and obtained required approvals.
- Maintained all account payable and receivable information.
Capital Project Controller
Amyris, Inc., Lehigh, IA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided support to all developmental capital projects.
- Ensured optimal level of customer satisfaction and provided exceptional service for all capital projects.
- Ensured accuracy of data and analyzed cash flow for projects.
- Monitored all payments as per requirement and prepared reports for all applicable lenders.
- Designed and maintained project documents and provided update.
- Evaluated all expenditure approval forms and obtained required approval.
Capital Project Leader
Dow Corning Corporation, Lehigh, IA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Designed and maintained all Capital Strategic Plan and ensured adherence to same.
- Maintained safety procedures for construction activities and monitored installation of effectiveness.
- Developed and monitored all capital metric within required visual format.
- Participated in Capital Management Committee and managed all communication for status and resolved issues in project.
- Provided support to all applications according to Honeywell Operating Systems.
- Trained all members for Capital Project Management Process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Chancellor University, Cleveland, OH