North Highlands CA 95660
To join your esteemed organization as a Captiva Developer and share my technical knowledge in C#, VB.Net, Image Plus, MDW, SQL integration services and AutoIndex.
High technical competence to implement application servers:
- WSAD, LDAP
- JBOSS 4.2.0
- IBM Websphere 5.x/ 6.x
Quick and brilliant with web technologies:
- Spring 2.0
- Maven, Jakarta Struts 2.0
- JFS, JMS
Thorough with other web technologies like:
- DAO, DTO, JDBC
- MDB, UML, OOPS
- IBM Rational Rose
High expertise in utilizing languages including:
- Java, JSP, HTML
- Servlets, JSTL
- Swing, Applets
Crystal clear with methodologies:
- OOAD Design patterns
- HTTP, HTTPS
- FTP, TDD
Adept with distributed technologies:
- RMI, EJB 2.0
- Web services
- WPS, Mqseries
Skilled at utilizing scanning solutions:
- Rescan Plus
- OCR, Scan Plus
- DCTM, Export
Remarkable abilities to:
- Create and test conversion tools
- Efficiently manage large scale projects
January 2012 – Present
- Implemented procedures for detailed analysis, designing and development of content management services.
- Supported technical team members in implementation of Captiva applications as per best practices.
- Executed effective processes for designing and development of customized Captiva services.
- Maintained detailed technical documentation of all program code and changes as per coding standards.
- Coordinated with system engineering teams for meeting desired level of functional requirements.
- Provided technical assistance for identification and execution of product integration tasks.
- Assisted in designing, development and testing of Input Accel documentation for storage of documents.
- Collaborated with testing team members for software upgrading, customization and patches.
November 2010 – January 2012
- Implemented procedures for review and validation of customer paper conversion requirements.
- Created user interfaces for capturing business processes utilizing Captiva software systems.
- Prepared batch oriented and centralized capture solutions with usage of Captiva software applications.
- Assisted in installation and configuration of Captiva InputAccel software components in N-tier servers.
- Provided technical assistance for integration of Captiva software along with document management products.
- Conducted training sessions for client and software development teams regarding technology alternatives.
- Supported technical team members in review of data components pertaining to solutions.
- Coordinated with architects with designing and effective implementation of capture solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
New Mexico Highlands University
August 2006 – May 2010
Las Vegas, NM
EMC Proven Professional Certification – Captiva 7