North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the position of Cardiac Sonographer where I can display my dedication and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing cardiac sonography and patient care services
- Profound knowledge of cardiac anatomy, physiology, and hemodynamics
- Outstanding knowledge of using ultrasound and related sonographic techniques
- Familiarity with recordkeeping procedures and JCAHO safety standards
- Ability to deal with coworkers, patients, and their families, in a professional manner
- Ability to produce and interpret high quality diagnostic information, accurately
Butler Health System, Butler, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Provided procedure-related instructions to patients and administered echo contrast agents, as needed.
- Executed cardiac sonographic procedures and developed high quality sonographic images, in a timely manner.
- Prepared, maintained, and provided accurate patient records, work reports, and department files, electronically.
- Operated, cleaned, and maintained all assigned equipments, in a safe manner.
- Interpreted and followed JCAHO safety standards and departmental hygiene protocols.
- Monitored and maintained patient safety and comfort level, during the procedure.
Middlesex Hospital, Middletown, CT
May 2009 – July 2012
- Educated and prepared all assigned patients regarding their scheduled cardiac sonographic tests.
- Conducted echocardiographic studies and performed cardiac ultrasounds, properly.
- Documented and maintained exam related information and results in EMR, accurately.
- Operated and maintained all assigned departmental equipments, carefully.
- Attended and participated in staff meetings and quality assurance meetings.
- Established and maintained cordial relationships with departmental staff, physicians, and other medical personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL