North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a Cardiovascular Technologist position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in assisting with invasive and interventional cardiovascular procedures and patient care delivery
- Immense knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy, physiology, and rhythms
- Extensive knowledge of radiology techniques and basic EKG analysis
- Familiarity with operation of diagnostic imaging equipments and standard office machines
- Ability to communicate with physicians and assist in scrub procedures
- Ability to deal with medical emergencies and interpret medical information for physicians, in an efficient manner
Centura Health, Corpus Christi, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared patients and set up supplies needed for medical procedure.
- Supported and assisted cardiologists in execution of various cardiovascular procedures.
- Observed and monitored patients’ condition during tests and notified physicians of abnormal changes in vital signs.
- Operated and adjusted all assigned equipments, as per established protocol.
- Inspected and maintained cardiology equipments and related supplies, efficiently.
- Prepared and submitted various preliminary and final test reports to physicians, as requested.
Providence Health & Services, Corpus Christi, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Explained cardiovascular test procedures to patients and ensure delivery of high quality of patient care.
- Prepared patients and set up sterile equipments prior to cardiovascular tests.
- Liaised with physicians and assisted them in implanting pacemakers and cardiac catheters.
- Tracked and recordedthe patients’ blood pressure and other vital stats during tests.
- Interpreted and responded to emergency medical codes, correctly and in a prompt manner.
- Developed and maintained positive professional relationships withall medical personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Cardiovascular Technology
St. John Fisher College, Rochester, NY