North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Care Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in CCM
- Outstanding knowledge of all social work activities
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications suite
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Ability to manage communication with all patients and physicians
- Ability to ensure optimal utilization of all cases in home health
- Ability to manage multiple projects and supervise same
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient in all nursing activities
APS Healthcare, Phoenix, AZ
October 2008 – Present
- Ensured optimal levels of care to facilitate speedy recovery.
- Performed regular follow up on patient after discharge.
- Determined appropriate plan according to patient requirement.
- Provided assistance to design with help of educational materials.
- Prepared documents for all care coordination forms.
- Reviewed discharge plan for individual patients at time of admission.
- Participated in all Local Physician Organization committee meetings on regular basis.
- Managed calls from providers and members and provided required information to same.
Patient Care Specialist
Holy Cross Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained and provided regular update to all procedure referral log.
- Prepared all pre certifications and provided authorizations.
- Coordinated with patients to schedule appropriate tests.
- Maintained inventory of all equipments and supplies for patients.
- Maintained referral database and participated in various outpatient services team.
Patient Care Associate
Bristol Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed and implemented all patient care plans.
- Managed all activities for daily living and ensured optimal level of services to patients.
- Administer all test procedures and maintained records of all documents and test results.
- Maintained inventory of supply charts and procedures.
- Provided regular transport facilities for various departments such as transporting body from post mortem to morgue.
- Participated in various education programs and surveys for all care activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Management
Pacific Oaks College, Pasadena, CA