North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking position that utilizes my training as an accomplished Cash Application Specialist.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable handling cash application in a business environment
- Proficient with GetPaid software, Oracle, Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Good understanding of the overall process of cash applications
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles, SAP cash applications, 10 key numerical pad
- Good knowledge of applying credits and debits, returns and wire transfers
- Sound ability to meet deadlines and set priorities
- Ability to multi-task within a dynamic team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organizational and intrapersonal skills
Cash Application Specialist, May 2006 – Present
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, Madison, WI
- Administered all incoming monies.
- Reconciled credit card reports with incoming bank data.
- Helped collectors to resolve cash application issues.
- Maintained a system to locate previous payments.
- Improved processes and created efficiencies.
- Ensured that all cash receipts are recorded accurately on daily basis.
Cash Application Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Questex Media Group, Madison, WI
- Processed multiple bank account receipts from lock box, wires, and ACH.
- Maintained communications between billing department and sales.
- Recorded & balanced all cash transactions.
- Handled calls and concerns from internal and external customers.
- Resolved payment reconciliations and other AR accounting issues.
- Processed adjustments, refunds & monthly write offs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Andrew Jackson University, Birmingham, AL