North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Cash Office Associate position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Remarkable experience in bookkeeping and handling large volume of cash
In-depth knowledge of basic accounting practices and principles
Strong numeric reasoning and math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, calculating percentages, and balancing accounts)
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
Familiarity with calculator, copy machine, facsimile machine, and telephone system
Ability to communicate with customers in a courteous manner
Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
Cash Office Associate, August 2005 to till date
Macy’s, Tooele, UT
- Reviewed Z-readings and credit card audits separating all reading by district and register number.
- Computed information into spread sheets and verifying accuracy of sales report.
- Reported current day, last year and last week sale figures to Regional VP daily.
- Verified that the safe has been counted and balanced at the beginning and end of day.
- Prepared cashier over and shortage report.
- Ensured to maintain all supply orders for Cash office.
High School Diploma, James Madison University, Virginia, VA