North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for an opportunity to use my years of experience as Cashier Supervisor to increase the client base and sales for the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on cashiering and supervisory experience
- In-depth knowledge of cash balancing and deposit preparation
- Skilled in extracting ad hoc data, and preparing reports
- Proficient with cash registers, calculators and credit card machines
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Great ability to sketch and interpret bar graphs
- Strong knowledge of financial record keeping methods, procedures and practices
- Willingness to work any shift, including weekends, holidays and graveyard shifts
- Excellent supervisory skills, primarily in the management of a large staff
- Exceptional ability to work in a diverse environment
Cashier Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Hearty Foods Supermarket, Los Angeles, CA
- Planned, directed and coordinated the daily activities of the cashier office.
- Conducted all training for department and reviewed quality of work being completed by employees.
- Confirmed armored vehicle pick-up of the deposits.
- Provided timely feedback on all information impacting employees.
- Evaluated and audited employeeâ€™s production for quality and quantity and provided one on one quarterly reviews.
Cashier Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Robert Half, Los Angeles, CA
- Ensured timely completion of work.
- Ensured that generated reports were accurate.
- Prepared and transmitted deposits to the armored carrier, reconciled all phases of the credit card payment processes.
- Handled phone and in-person student enquiries regarding payments, registration fees and related processes.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Accounts, Los Angeles Southwest College, Los Angeles, CA