North Highlands CA 95660
To secure Casino Cleaner position to help contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of performingjanitorial work in a casino setting
- Sound knowledge of government-approved laws, OSHA regulations, and health standards
- Commendable knowledge of operating floor scrubber, carpet machines and work lifts
- Familiaritywith various types of cleaning procedures and products
- Ability to comprehend and follow all work-related instructions, accurately
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license, diligently
Pioneer Crossing Casino, Springfield, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Cleaned, sanitized, and replenished the casino facilities, as assigned.
- Shampooed carpet, wiped windows and dusted furniture, efficiently.
- Gathered and disposed off all trash and debris from casino floor.
- Operated and maintained manual and powered cleaning equipment, safely.
- Monitored and maintained the stock of cleaning supplies and facility amenities.
- Supported and maintained safe and secure environment for guests and staff.
Riviera Hotel Casino, Springfield, MA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Mopped and vacuumed all floors of the casino, in an effective manner.
- Washed, disinfected, and replenished items in all restrooms.
- Emptied ashtrays, dusted slot machines, and wiped windows, properly.
- Operated and performed maintenance on trash compactor and cleaning machines.
- Collected, moved, and removed all debris and garbage, in a proper manner.
- Maintained high standards of cleanliness and delivered high level of guest service.
Associate Degree in Hospitality Management
Bergen Community College, Paramus, NJ