North Highlands CA 95660
To acquire Casino Floor Supervisor position in which my skills and years of experience can help to increase the positive track record of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working as Casino Floor Supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of the casino gaming industry
- Sound knowledge of laws and regulations governing gaming operations
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
- Familiarity with Slot Machines, Video Poker, Bingo and Video Lottery Terminal
- Proficient with word processing, databases, and spreadsheets
- Ability to identify various cheating techniques
- Profound ability to read, comprehend and interpret written and oral instructions
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality
- Excellent written and communication skills
Casino Floor Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Indianapolis, IN
- Enforced the procedures of each game.
- Monitored the games for fills and credits.
- Tracked player activity and developed relationships with players.
- Managed, directed and supervised the overall operation of assigned area in compliance with established policies.
Casino Floor Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino, Inc., Indianapolis, IN
- Accountable for integrity of all transactions and equipment of game.
- Insured all rules and procedures are properly followed by dealers.
- Communicated information to Casino Manager for proper accounting of game.
High School Diploma, Parkview Magnet High School, Little Rock, AR