North Highlands CA 95660
To work as a Casino Porter in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in general cleaning and guest service
- Profound knowledge of housekeeping practices
- Exceptional knowledge of cleaning supplies and chemicals
- Familiarity with operation of cleaning equipment
- Proficient with LEED and green initiative programs
- Ability to follow safe use of cleaning chemicals
- Ability to work during weekends and holidays
- Ability to respond to guest queries
Island View Casino Resort, Las Vegas, NV
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained casino clean and safe.
- Performed vacuuming, emptied trash, and washed windows.
- Arranged furniture and replaced broken light fixtures.
- Cleaned slot machines, table games and bingo machines.
- Sorted trash and recyclable items and disposed them accordingly.
- Cleaned restrooms and replenished tissues and hand soaps.
- Handled harmful cleaning product as per safety instructions.
- Followed casino’s dress codes, attendance rules and personal hygiene regulations.
ARIA Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, NV
May 2004 – July 2007
- Emptied ash trays and removed glasses from play area.
- Mopped floors and cleaned shelves and cabinets.
- Cleaned sidewalks and driveways.
- Cleaned toilets, mirrors, sinks and counters in rest room.
- Reported damaged furniture and torn carpet to management.
- Contributed to recycling program and energy conservation initiatives.
- Ensured casino property was properly maintained.
- Completed daily worksheet and delivered to management.
Associate Degree in Hospitality Management
Moberly Area Community College, Moberly, MO