North Highlands CA 95660
Working for more than five years as a catering assistant, I have developed a strong and solid foundation of all the facets of food catering services. My objective is to expand the company’s list of clientele and make it the most sought after catering service in the city. I can achieve this by establishing great rapport with the clients by providing them information on what the company can offer in a unique and appealing manner, presenting them the line of items the company has and offering them services beyond what a catering service commonly does.
- Strong familiarity with the use of food and kitchen equipments
- Strong grasp of the principles and procedures of a catering service
- Great food and venue presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to unexpected changes in orders, venue, etc
- Ability to multitask without compromising the results
2011 – Current
- Completed high volume transactions on bulk orders and deliveries.
- Assisted the crew in preparing buffet and plate parties.
- Observed Health and Safety policies in food preparation.
- Utilized food and kitchen equipments properly to avoid wastages.
- Complied with safety, hygiene and health procedures in preparing food.
2009 – 2011
- Prepared nutritious food according to the Master Chef’s instructions.
- Ensured that beverages such as tea, juice, coffee and chocolate are properly labeled and are always replenished.
- Served meals to the customers on the dining area and made sure that all orders are properly and completely served with proper food utensils and condiments.
- Arranged food deliveries and checked that each tray is properly sealed to avoid spillages.
- Inspected the venue personally to determine the arrangement of tables, chairs, and party tents.
GCSE in Art, English, Geography, French, Maths, Computing Studies and Science
St Ursula’s Convent School – Greenwich
2004 to 2009