North Highlands CA 95660
Actively seeking a Catholic School Teacher position that allows me to advance my career in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a catholic school teacher
- Thorough knowledge of the mission of fostering lay leadership in the Catholic Church
- Thorough knowledge of assessing needs and strategies towards the facility goals
- Outstanding ability to maintain confidentiality
- Amazing ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communications skills including written and verbal
- Superior human relations and interpersonal skills
Catholic School Teacher, August 2005 – Present
St. Mary School, Des Moines, IA
- Supported the unique Catholic Mission of the school.
- Provided evidence and promoted Gospel values.
- Helped to build the school’s faith community.
- Implemented and performed towards attaining the specified goals and objectives.
- Developed and utilized effective methods of evaluation.
- Established a consistent disciplinary approach.
Catholic School Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Catholic Central High School, Des Moines, IA
- Maintained a functional and pleasant learning environment.
- Coordinated with school and diocesan administration.
- Demonstrated a professional responsibility in enforcing diocesan and school policies.
- Maintained confidentiality of information and displayed sound judgment.
- Strived to model the teaching of Jesus by attitude and example.
- Participated in and planned school religious and service activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Religious Studies, Bellevue College, Bellevue, WA