North Highlands CA 95660
Accomplished CDL Bus Driver searching for position with well-established company where my experienced will be utilized to the fullest
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in bus driving transporting passengers
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to follow route and bus spacing as required by location busing standards
- Ability to assist passengers on and off the bus and help with luggage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a wide variety of populations
CDL Bus Driver
Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Saint Louis, MO
August 2005 – Present
- Determined airline drop-off, gave direction to exit and thanked customers.
- Assured that the bus is mechanically sound and that all required preventive and scheduled maintenance has been conducted.
- Adhered to traffic regulations, used defensive driving skills and drove with seatbelts fastened.
- Assisted passengers on and off the bus and helped with luggage as needed.
- Checked bus for damage and assured that all equipment is in working order.
- Informed manager of any maintenance and safety hazards.
CDL Bus Driver
Veolia Transportation, Saint Louis, MO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Drove a passenger vehicle, which is equipped to carry fifteen and more persons.
- Operated a two-way radio and other communication device to obtain directions and assignments.
- Communicated with passengers to ensure their destination and answered questions.
- Collected fares and donations from passengers.
- Maintained a client data log.
- Checked vehicle daily using inspection sheet provided, checked fluid levels, tire pressure and lights.
- Maintained cleanliness of vehicle and conducted minor maintenance.
High School Diploma
Jimtown High School, Elkhart, IN