Resourceful, analytical and detail-driven individual seeking employment as a Cement Process Engineer in a reputed organization.
- Familiar with energy reduction and cost savings in cement and in lime production industry.
- Immense ability to effectively communicate with all functional groups and through several levels of the organization.
- Excellent experience in cement and lime production.
- Greater capability of optimizing the various unit operations of a chemical manufacturing facility.
- Cement Process Engineer, 2006 to till date
- Earl Industries, LLC., CA
- Operated and optimized processing equipments like kiln and mills.
- Monitored loading of the radial flow reactors catalyst of the platforming, naptha and kerosene hydrobon units.
- Evaluated potential energy consumption levels of individual pieces of equipment and produced the optimum process condition.
- Managed kiln’s shell temperature and brick’s condition by shell scanning using thermo-technik method and by infra red cameras.
M.S in Chemical Engineering, 2006
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
B.S in Chemical Engineering, 2004
Rensselaer Polytechnic Inst