North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for an opportunity to use my years of experience and training as Cementing Supervisor to help growing company meet their goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience working as Cementing Service Supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of cementing operations and HPHT cementing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Data acquisition and Spreadsheet software
- Good understanding of software used for modeling in cement engineering
- Exceptional ability to calculate discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area circumference, pressure and volume
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exceptional ability to occasionally lift and move up to 100 pounds
Cementing Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Halliburton, Rocky Mount, NC
- Executed cementing programs to achieve customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Acted as the safety mentor for the crew on well-site to make sure crew is safe.
- Established and maintained contact with customers to give excellent customer care and to seek new opportunities for potential and new business.
- Conducted offshore deepwater cementing operations.
Cementing Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
ThermaSource, Inc., Rocky Mount, NC
- Troubleshot faulty cementing unit.
- Compressed and filled centrifugal pumps on cementing components.
- Supervised work operations through the unit.
- Suggested suitable solutions to clients.
- Maintained and built excellent relationship with customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Lackawanna College, Scranton, PA