North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Ceramic Engineer position in well-known establishment that will help to further boost my career.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Advanced Ceramics and as a Process and Material Engineer
- Steep knowledge of Oxide Gas Fired Kilns and High Temperature Vacuum Furnaces
- Good understanding of ceramic material and metal properties
- Familiarity with ceramic and metal powder processing
- Skilled in developing and improving ceramic and metal alloy powder processes
- Deep knowledge of Lean Manufacturing , Six Sigma Principles and Application as well as a huge leadership knowledge
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Ceramic Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Leco Corporation, Hanford, CA
- Supervised testing of physical, chemical, electrical, and thermal properties.
- Evaluated test results to analyze which materials would improve product quality.
- Researched methods to innovate new ceramic products and handled ceramic material failure analysis.
- Outlined equipment used to handle ceramic products and coordinated the testing of finished ceramic products.
- Delegated material characterization, shrinkage control and material quality assurance systems.
- Created process controls and maintained effectiveness of oxide ceramic kilns.
Ceramic Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
CoorsTek, Inc., Hanford, CA
- Advanced production methods and controls and resolved unusual problems in coordination with supervisor.
- Managed work with conventional types of plans, investigations and surveys.
- Advanced estimate and cost guidelines and evaluated completed orders.
- Maintained written standards on the production procedures and administered employees.
- Coordinated with customers and suppliers as well as interpreted quality standards.
- Executed detail-oriented tasks.
B.S in Ceramic Engineering, John Wesley College, High Point, NC
M.S in Materials Science, Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College, Orangeburg, SC