North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a position as a Ceramic Teacher in order to use my experience to the benefit of the administrators.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of ceramics
- Strong knowledge of Art Education, Management, and History
- Familiarity with the potter wheel
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively well with students, staff, and faculty
- Expertise in organizing displays for the students to show their work during school fairs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and leadership skills
Ceramic Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Delaware State University, Miami, FL
- Imparted expert education for all art majors.
- Provided courses for prospective art teachers.
- Demonstrated performance in Ceramics, Sculpture and 3-D.
- Provided general courses requirements to University.
Ceramic Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
North Reading Public Schools, Miami, FL
- Recommended improvements for Art Department.
- Prepared and submitted Annual Report and provided development plan to University.
- Provided academic leadership in education and research-related activities of Art.
- Informed faculty members regarding course structure and institutional plans.
- Guided, recruited and assisted to boost retention of students.
High School Diploma, Naperville North High School, Naperville, IL
325 S Pine St
Marshalltown, IA 50158
Looking for a position as a Ceramic Teacher in an eminent school and give my best service to that school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Excellent experience in painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpturing and ceramics.
- Passion for teaching student in a school setting.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong artistic skills, including drawing, pottery, ceramics and photography.
- Broad knowledge in art, design and handicraft activities.
Ceramic Teacher, 2007 – Present
Townsend Harris High School, Flushing, NY
Tasks & Duties:
- Instructed about various art forms such as ceramics, painting, sculpture, photography, jewelry and graphic design.
- Demonstrated a variety of art materials and tools such as oils, watercolors, palettes, palette knives, dyes, clay, fabric, canvas and paper.
- Conducted art exhibitions of student work within the school and other events in the city.
- Taught painting and ceramics to students.
- Instructed flat pattern making and advanced sewing classes.
- Developed lesson plans and established course goals.
M.A in Painting, 2007
in Art Education, 2005