North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a position in which to enhance my career as Certified Dietary Manager by becoming a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience of supervising hospital and nursing care facilities and prepare large quantity of food
- Remarkable knowledge of all nutritional standards and applications
- Sound knowledge of nutritional requirements and maintain safety in food preparation
- Ability to follow menus and demonstrate effective cooking skills
- Ability to identify and resolve all issues efficiently
- Ability to manage time and organize work effectively
- Ability to work under pressure environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work
Certified Dietary Manager
National Healthcare Corp, Berlin, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and maintained all activities according to food service policies and procedures.
- Participated in various meetings and conference for all food service products.
- Assisted and followed standard recipes for all food preparation.
- Designed efficient functional cost control system and monitored inventory of all recipes and products.
- Analyzed diet requirement of patients and prepared nutritional balanced menus accordingly.
- Ensured compliance to hospital guidelines and purchased required food items.
- Collaborated with cooks to select appropriate menus and recipes for all diets.
Healthcare Services Group, Berlin, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared and evaluated work of all employees according to schedule.
- Assisted employees to maintain all equipments and prepared food according to handling techniques.
- Coordinated with residents and designed strategies to ensure service of food appropriately.
- Maintained safe conditions at all times to serve food to all residents.
- Provided assistance to all employees and ensure cleaned dishes and associated utensils.
- Designed budget for all dietary requirements of and ensured adherence.
- Ensured compliance to all Code of Business Conduct and maintained processes according to State and Federal laws.
Tabitha Health Care Services, Berlin, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Evaluated all menus and prepared required food items.
- Performed regular inspections of all diet trays to ensure compliance to all resident requirement.
- Maintained record of all menu changes and processed all new diets for nursing department.
- Developed and revised master menu on regular basis and recommend modification as per requirement.
- Monitored nutritional requirements for all therapeutic diets and ensure adherence to all policies.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with various departments.
- Assisted residents with substitute foods to residents who refuse foods.
Bachelor’s Degree in Dietary Science
Western State College, Gunnison, CO