North Highlands CA 95660
High School Diploma
Shoreline Community College, 2014
Nursing Assistant Certificate
Washington Certified Assistant Licence, 2014
Teen Summer Volunteer Program
Greeted and directed visitors, delivered specimens to the lab, transported patients, and assisted staff. Worked with a diverse patient population.
Available upon request
Mid-Level Professional Resume
After working in the field for two to five years, individuals are considered mid-level candidates. Continuing in their career path or transitioning into a new oneare the next steps to choose from. Skills paramount to the field such as bedside manner and care, oral and written communication, and use of medical equipment should be documented in detail. Mr. Freeman in the certified nursing assistant resume sample presented below has four years of experience in this field and makes sure to present that experience prominently.In addition, the professional skills which have been garnered and further developed are also emphasized.
- Rapport: Able to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with patients, families, and other staff.
- Bedside care: Assist in positioning, dressing, bathing, and other hygiene needs and comforts.
- Nursing functions: Collect specimens, perform urine testing, provide range of motion exercises.
- Record keeping: Able to accurately track patient’s vital signs, weight, food and fluid intake, and activity in manual and computerized logs.
- Medical equipment:Capable of performing basic operation and maintenance of medical equipment.
HARRISON MEDICAL CENTER â€“ Seattle, WA
Certified Nursing Assistant, 2012 to Present
Provide high-level care to patients in a not-for-profit organization.
- Patient care: Take vital signs, bathe, dress, and move patients, feed, provide oral care, and groom.
- Process orders:Implement orders from physicians with regard to medications, activity, nutrition, and home care.
- Communications: Answer patient call lights, speak with families, and assist nurses and other staff.
BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING â€“ Seattle, WA
Certified Nursing Assistant, 2010-2012
Experienced Professional Resume
Experienced candidates are classified as those who have five years of experience or more in the field. Due to this heightened experience level, a certified nursing assistant resume should no longer rely on education or volunteer experience, but instead focus on work experience. Professional skillswith regard to rapport, nursing functions, record keeping have been developed and mastered at this point and should be documented. Also display an increased level of responsibilities acquired such as training new aides or managing timetables. The certified nursing assistant sample resume presented here provides three different job experiences and a great deal of expertise in this field.
811 3rd Ave | Seattle, WA 98104 | H: (206) 496-0417 | C: (206) 337-3269
development opportunities.Excellent bedside manner with patients and rapport with families and co-workers.Genuine
desire to work towards achieving individual patient’s health targets.Relevant skills include:
Time management|Operation and maintenance of medical equipment
Sea Mar Community Health Center â€“ Certified Nursing Assistant, Seattle, WA
EvergreenHealth â€“Certified Nursing Assistant, Seattle, WA
Life Care Center of Kirkland â€“ Certified Nursing Assistant, Kirkland, WA
Emerson High School â€“ High School Diploma
Lake Washington Institute of Technologyâ€“Nursing Assistant Certificate
Washington Certified Assistant Licence