North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Change Agent position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Change Agent, May 2004 – Present
General Dynamics, Carson, CA
- Established meaningful plant metrics to monitor performance.
- Planned to level up and stabilize performance.
- Diagnosed and evaluated performance.
- Developed and implemented plant solutions.
- Assisted in the design of work standards, quality control charts and systems.
- Assisted in developing alternative techniques of production control.
Change Agent, March 2002– April 2004
GAF Materials Corporation, Carson, CA
- Trained plant personnel in tools, applications and levers.
- Assisted the general manager and operations manager in assessing the progress.
- Updated team site relative to both plant operations and activities.
- Coordinated with the staff to lead improvement initiatives.
- Managed to perform internal audits.
- Supported cost savings changes in raw materials, and processes.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience providing change management
- Through understanding of manufacturing processes
- Familiarity with company guidelines and underwriting
- Amazing ability to maintain bond with clients and underwriters
- Sound project management and quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
Associate Degree in Commerce, Highland Community College, Highland, KS