North Highlands CA 95660
Change Management Analyst position in an established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Sound Knowledge of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Excellent analytic and decision making abilities
- Excellent active listening skills
- Possess problem solving and root cause identification skills
Change Management Analyst, August 2005 – Present
314E Corporation, Atlanta, GA
- Implemented change management strategy depending on a situational awareness of the detailed change and the groups being affected by the change.
- Worked effectively with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
- Formulated communication plan, sponsor roadmap, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Developed and maintained calendar of communication content on the HR Direct Access page.
Change Management Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
The McGraw-Hill, Atlanta, GA
- Performed readiness assessments, analyzed results and provided findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Worked with communication, training, HCM and OD specialists.
- Formulated plans and activities to support project implementation.
- Recognized resistance and performance gaps and developed and implemented corrective actions.
- Provided direct support and coached front-line managers and supervisors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management, University of California, Berkeley, CA