North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a Chemical Process Engineer position with dependable firm seeking dedicated employees.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in polymer and chemical industry process engineering
- Profound knowledge of Quality System Regulation , Design Control and Process Validation guidelines
- Deep knowledge of statistical process tools, process design, controls and automation, specification development and in processing rubber
- In-depth knowledge of chemical process plant, demilitarization, waste treatment, chemical neutralization and incineration facility
- Sound knowledge of the chemistry of detergents and other cleaning products
- Familiarity with pipeline hydraulic modeling, surge analysis, and computational fluid dynamics
- Solid understanding of mechanical CAD software and engineering principles
- Amazing ability to formulate complex reports and project summaries
- Superior analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
Chemical Process Engineer, August 2005 â€“ Present
Solutia Inc., Hanover, MD
- Assisted lab technician to scale process and suggested improvements to lab scale process.
- Aided in the advancement of test and measurement systems as well as pilot scale and production scale manufacturing processes.
- Scrutinized pilot line and production line equipment.
- Coordinated with federal, state, county and city environmental and safety agencies.
- Coached production personnel and refined production processes.
- Established comprehensive parametric volume manufacturing.
Chemical Process Engineer, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Engineering Resources, Inc., Hanover, MD
- Handled process engineering and plan management.
- Managed projects to enforce statistical process control and improve manufacturing yields.
- Enforced IQ, OQ and PQ validations for equipment and procedures.
- Executed timely technical investigations and extended practical manufacturing solutions.
- Extended daily analytical and technical support as well as imparted plant input in manufacturing process development.
- Maintained process equipment and validated it.
- Resolved potential issues and generated documentation.
- Offered technical input for analysis of process and equipment changes.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Saint Augustineâ€™s College, Raleigh, NC