North Highlands CA 95660
Chemistry Professor with exceptional academic background seeking employment in a reputed college.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in teaching Chemistry courses to undergraduates
- Profound knowledge of chemical structure, property and composition of substances
- Exceptional knowledge of laboratory techniques
- Familiarity with instructional methodologies
- Ability to ensure student safety in laboratory
- Ability to teach student groups from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to enforce student discipline policies in classrooms
St. Lawrence University, Jessieville, AR
August 2007 – Present
- Obtained external funds for lab supplies.
- Developed budgets for maintaining chemistry department.
- Assisted in curriculum developmental activities.
- Developed and revised course materials.
- Monitored student progress and provided feedback for improvements.
- Assisted in student registration, advisement and placement activities.
- Provided support in department planning activities.
- Attended professional developmental seminars.
Paul Quinn College, Jessieville, AR
May 2004 – July 2007
- Conducted chemical researches and documented findings.
- Maintained daily lesson plans.
- Drafted examination papers and conducted and graded student exams.
- Provided homework and assignment for students.
- Facilitated class discussions to provide quality learning experiences.
- Maintained student attendance and progress records.
- Ensured that students followed college rules.
- Conducted chemical experiments in laboratory.
PhD in Chemistry
Shawnee State University, Portsmouth, OH
Master’s Degree in Chemistry
Essex County College, Newark, NJ